The Noah and Grace Notepad
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Jan 2012
As a smell that could trigger uncontrollable gagging floats my way I ask...Noah, did you toot? Well, um, no..he replied. Did you fart? Well, maybe......it's a poop air bubble, mom. A "poop air bubble?" Yeah, you know...like when the air comes out of your butt like a bubble....... "nevermind, Noah. Nevermind."
Terry just told me his story about Noah going to the bathroom and coming out covered in toilet water (it was dripping off of him). When asked why he was wet he replied... "well....maybe...it's toilet water." Apparently, he was dancing around the toilet as he got ready to pee and fell in. (a story I find highly unlikely to be true). However, I will no longer check if he's washed his hands by smelling them (b/c he's got bath and body works soap). ==of course that probably wasn't the best idea in the first place...
Noah's Sunday school teacher stops me as I am picking him up. She says she just wanted to let me know a couple minutes before I got there Noah was hitting another boy in class with a stuffed lady bug and she gently told him to stop/that we don't hit eachother. He burst into tears and was devastated-she thought it was sweet how upset he got over getting in trouble. On the way home I asked Noah if he got in trouble in Sunday school... his reply "Not really. Maybe a little...but mom, just so you know...lady bugs are NOT weapons."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment